Check out my work and let’s get connected!
This is what I’ve done over the years.
- Current founder & host of podcast ¿Qué Pasó Hoy?
- Previous writer and host at tecnetico.com and ¡Resuélveme Tecnético!, a tech based program, respectively.
- Special guest at Notiséis 360 at channel 6 in Puerto Rico, talking about what you need to create a podcast.
- Managed a special project regarding sales with company owned credit cards (i.e branded payments) at Best Buy in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
- Previously a bilingual sales consultant at AT&T Georgia, helping achieve our monthly goals and motivating the team to do their best.
- Currently the Assistant Store Manager in the Corporate AT&T store in Savannah, GA.
Let’s work together!
Since 2016, I’ve gained an incremental amount of experience from both sales and journalism. How?
- Worked with tecnetico.com, a tech website in Puerto Rico covering technology in the U.S and Europe, traveling to cover events such as Mobile World Congress (MWC).
- Worked in a temporary role at Universidad del Sagrádo Corazón in 2019, specifically with EntreMedios, covering and publishing an article for the event: PhotoFinish2019, an exposition for photography students of the university.
- Helped with maintaining metrics in the front end / customer service area for 6 months in a row, increasing sales and metrics by 25% on most consumer and business sales for approximately 4 months & managed a special project regarding the sales and applications of branded payments at Best Buy in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico
- Started in 2019 as a Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T, helping hispanic and regular citizens upgrade to the newest devices and services. Wilfredo currently holds a position as the Assistant Store Manager in AT&T in Savannah, GA, maintaining and coaching a high profit/level store to success, as well as achieving store goals and metrics for the Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky market.
Work With Me
My abilities include:
- Managing Mac/Windows operating systems.
- Fully capable of using iOS and Android with ease.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Can work with tight schedules.
- Efficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Can work with the WordPress platform.
- Web Editor & Designer
I was born in the year 2000. Since then, my love for technology has increased ever since. In 2016, I attended my 1st Puerto Rico BloggerCon. Once that happened, I was invited to work at one of PR’s previously famous tech blog, Tecnetico.com
2018 started and I began working as a Customer Service Specialist and Phone Operator for Best Buy. Over the course of 10 months, I was in charge of going over the area’s metric over 25% and staying at 100% for 6 months in a row. Also started my bachelors degree in journalism at Sagrado Corazón University and helped with EntreMedios there too.
In 2019, I won the Most Valuable Volunteer in the state of Puerto Rico, given by the Angel Ramós Foundation .
I have quite a few of hobbies. My preferred ones would be gaming and working with phones.
The team at Tecnético were the first in Puerto Rico to present one of the new Flagship Samsung phones with AT&T in 2018.
Worked in a temporary role at Universidad del Sagrádo Corazón in 2019, specifically with EntreMedios, covering and publishing an article for the event: PhotoFinish2019, an exposition for photography students of the university
Send Me a Message
Puertoriqueño and proud!